Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Another one down

We've added yet another member to the Blog Ten Football family, as the writer simply known as Phil is going to be covering everything Nittany Lion football.

Hey Big Ten Fans. My name is Phil and I'll be the Penn State writer here.
I'm 18 years old and a senior in high school, but I will be attending Penn State in the fall. I cannot wait to be a part of the "best student section in the country" (according to Kirk Herbstreit), and all the traditions at Penn State such as the White Out and even good ol' JoePa himself that make me love being a Nittany Lion. Here at Blog10, I'll be your source for all things Penn State so I'm looking forward to the recruiting season and more importantly the 2008 football season. Fight On State!


Welcome to the family, Phil. I look forward to your contributions.

No comments: